Superior Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced Program Planner on behalf of our client based in Austin, Texas.
The Program Planner will work under the Team Member Services (HR) Program Management Office and will be responsible for planning all programs and Business As Usual initiatives on the Roadmap and through the TMS Governance Framework. The planner will work closely with the program managers and Workstream Leads to develop and manage specific program plans and cutover. The Program Planner’s duties will be to provide support to program managers and Workstream Leads to develop level 2 milestones and level 3 tasks aligned to Level 1 Program Goals.
· Responsible for improving the quality and efficacy of all TMS Programs by tracking and reviewing intra-workstream dependencies, risk logs, and RAID logs.
· Assist in program planning, analysis and development activities while resolving program performance issues and developing recovery plans.
· Provide support in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
· Understand program requirements and develop program plan to meet milestones.
· Work with program team, workstream leads, business process owners, contractors, suppliers, and vendors to meet or exceed project expectations.
· Provide support in conducting periodic audits and generate audit reports for TMS Leadership Executive team.
· Plan Business As Usual activities and own the TMS Governance Framework sessions.
· Communicate program progress on regular basis.
· Identify and resolve program problems and keep management informed about any financial and schedule issues.
· Track expenses, identify cost variances and provide corrective actions.
· Work in compliance with company policies and regulations.
· Develop process improvements to achieve program objectives.
· Monitor program progress throughout all program lifecycle phases.
· Ability to create complex and simple project and cutover plans with excellent presentation skills.
· Self-motivated with strong social skills who brings energy and passion to the team
· Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening
· Supports team and cross-functional projects within defined area of responsibility
· Maintains positive working relationships with supported functional stakeholders
· Ability to envision the "big picture" while maintaining close attention to detail
· Proven track record of operating in a dynamic and fast paced environment
· Demonstrated PowerPoint / graphic design skills